citroen xsara 1.4hdi - daveyK_UK
i presume its the same diesel thats found in the 206, 307, c2, c3 and fiesta?

anyone seen any on the private market or at any of the auction houses?

any idea on a price?
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - DavidHM
Three hens' teeth and a pound of rocking horse poo.
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - Dulwich Estate
A French car with a name like that - must be a lemon. Don't touch it.
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - machika
A French car with a name like that - must be
a lemon. Don't touch it.

>>

Why should it be a lemon? The looks are not my taste, but it is, by all accounts, a good car to drive (rear view excepted). I think it might be a bit underpowered with the 1.4 HDI engine though. It is a good engine, however.

Anyone driven one, or a 307 with the same engine?
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - machika
Just checked on Autobytel, where there are savings of over £3000 on a new model. Apparently, it will get to 102mph (eventually) and is extremely frugal, with an urban figure of about 49mpg.
>> A French car with a name like that - must
be
>> a lemon. Don\'t touch it.
>>
Why should it be a lemon?

Er! should be \"Citroen\" not \"Citreon\". French for lemon is Citron. OK, really not at all clever, but there you go. {Corrected. DD}
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - DavidHM
The two used ones on autotrader are both from Citroën franchises and are going for much the same amount as the autobytel.co.uk deals.

The odds of finding one for sale privately or at auction are pretty much non-existent, but if one did come up (say, a 53 plate with 12k on it) I would expect it to scrape past £6k, perhaps a bit more if the room was interested.

I don't think it would be a bad car but it is pretty dull and not easy to sell on, whatever its virtues - basically comfortable, economical and cheap. Google found this for a few hundred less than Autobytel - www.citroensupasaver.com/xsara.html
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - Avant
By that token, Dulwich Estate, Audi is an American greeting (before someone corrects me, yes I know it's Latin for 'hear' - a translation of Horch).

As I write, you are probably just setting off in your first spin in the new car. Good luck with it, and I hope it give you as much pleasure as mine gives me.
citreon xsara 1.4hdi - carl_a
Advant Audi isn't an American greeting, you mean 'howdy' as in the term 'howdy partner'.

By the same token Nissan is the seventh Hebrew calendar month and the Arabic month for April.

As I write, you are probably just setting off in your
first spin in the new car. Good luck with it,
and I hope it give you as much pleasure as mine
gives me.

Collection in 11 hours and 37 minutes. Didn't want to be seen in an inelegant rush. Thanks for wishes.