Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Wee Willie Winkie
Was having an idle trawl through e-bay and came across this...

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...1

It's almost tempting to ring him and ask for a viewing, and then ring the police to let them know where he'll be.
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Mapmaker
I love the 'The MOT runs out at the end of the month and I would be happy to extend the certificate if not too much work needs doing, which I don't think it will.'

So, once you've bid for the car & agreed the price, he's then prepared to spend £35 (or whatever it is) on an MOT. And if it only needs a ocuple of light bulbs, then he'll get it through the MOT.

If alternatively it needs 4 new tyres, pads, discs, wheel bearings etc., then you've bought a car that is worthless, and he's not prepared to do anything towards it.

Just HOW does he think that this one is going to work?
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Duchess
Presumably he's got a mate with a stock of blank certificates?

Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - J Bonington Jagworth
"..all these new stupid laws"

Funny - I thought they'd been in force for some time!

I was amused by the offer to renew the MOT "..if not too much work needs doing". And if it does..?
As MM was saying!
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - daveyjp
I must say I agree with him. That very recent law that you now need insurance to drive a car on the highway is a real bummer!!
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - none
Well, if he's as honest about the car as he is about his circumstances, the new owner should be happy. Or is this a new sort of sales ploy ?
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Vin {P}
If you want a laugh, look at his feedback, at the third item down. Oh dear!

V
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Hugo {P}
Just e mailed Avon and Somerset Police Road Traffic unit with a ling to the listing - We'll see what happens next

Hugo
I see it's been sold: "chucky399 is the winner"

That'll be Sergeant Chucky, then... :-)
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - carl_a
Look at the chucky399 feedback, he's rejected four cars before without even seeing them. Looks like this transactions going to be fun !
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - v0n
And so the silly bonker gets ratted out after he stops driving around uninsured and comes clean. Oh the irony. Hum hum hum.
Untaxed, unlicenced and uninsured! - Hugo {P}
Just received an e mail from Avon and Somerset police - they are going to investigate apparently.

it seems that those complete idiots that drive around without insurance, tax and MOT etc are also stupid enough to advertise the fact!

H