Best4cars, Buymynew car & others - Keith S
Hi everyone,

Looking to buy myself a new car, and the one I want is on variuos websites, including those mentioned above, at massive discounts.

I've just asked if my local dealer can match and surprise surprise all I get from them is that they can't match it because it must be an import etc etc.

So has anyone used any of these retailers recently, and if so, what were your experiences please.

Now the dealer has said that, I can't help being a little more cautious about buying on the net. Some of the cars are listed as preregistered. Should this be of concern?

Thanks

Keith S
Best4cars, Buymynew car & others - Keith S
Just to add that I tried a site search on these companies and could only get news items, nothing from the backroom.
Best4cars, Buymynew car & others - IanT
Don't know about these specific companies, but ...

Some online discount dealers operate as intermediaries between you and UK main dealers, giving you the benefits of bulk purchasing discounts. You pay the online dealer a nominal deposit, but all your subsequent dealings are with the UK main dealer, and the car is sourced, supplied and delivered by the UK main dealer. You are entitled to manufacturer's warranties and special offers, and can specify dealer options exactly the same as if you had walked through the UK main dealer's front door.

It's as safe as anything in this world can be.

One example of such a dealer is www.drivethedeal.com/

Ian