'94 306 1.8SR 'auto diagnostics' caption - SjB {P}
Having been parked in the open for three days at an airport car park, within five minutes of joining the motorway home, and ten from startup, what I now know is the 'auto diagnostics' caption illuminated on SWMBO's 1994 1.8 SR Sedan.

This caption is far from intuitive - hence not knowing what it was until arriving home and having a gander in the manual - and looks like a side on view of the engine block, overlayed with a symbol roughly in the shape of a letter K.

I was cruising at about 3,000 RPM at the time, and having backed off to 2,500 RPM whilst I decided what to do, the lamp went out, and has stayed out since. At all times for the next hour that I drove, the engine behaved perfectly normally at all engine speeds used (mostly 3,000 - 3,500 motorway cruise but up to 5,000 RPM twice through the gears), with tickover also spot on.

Does any BRer have experience of this warning caption, please, in terms of whether it's simply my first experience of dodgy French electrics (the car was actually built at Roissy, not Conventry! ;-) even though we have had no problems at all so far with it, or whether there is a known likely component failure imminent, such as Lamda sensor?

Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Many thanks.