Great new cleaning product - Perturbed
Went out ot clean the car today on the inside and the wife showed up with something she got the other day called the "Flash Dustbuster" which is being advertised on the telly at the moment. I normally take the micky, because she buys every new cleaning product under the sun, but this time she has come up with a winner.

Its a duster type thing on a plastic handle, but it attracts and holds onto dust well and is great for getting into the little nooks and crannies. It's nice and soft, lint free and won't scratch dashboards, fascias etc. Highly recommended! ( I should be on commission form Flash!)
Great new cleaning product - Civic8
How do we know you are not?
--
Was mech1
Great new cleaning product - Anglesey Ian
'It's nice and soft, lint free and won't scratch '

Err...you sound worryingly impressed by this product Perturbed

AI
Great new cleaning product - Civic8
I`ll wait untill others pass opinion on that one.But it does look good.
--
Was mech1
Great new cleaning product - Sooty Tailpipes
Ooooh, I'm so excited my head's in a spin!
What is it, like a Pledge Swiffer by another name? ( a sort of electrostatic fabric on a stick?)
Great new cleaning product - ndbw
Used to be Something like this in the 1950s called a Nennett came in a stowage tin and could be re-activated with supplied fluid,had a Black VW beetle at the time and it could be used to give the outside a quick rub over instead of a wash,if its as good as this was I will be in the market for one.

ndbw
Great new cleaning product - martint123
I've still got a Nanette thingie in the cupboard under the stairs - and it still works. Attracts dust, non scratching. I've never had any topup fluid but the things still does what it says on the tin.

Martin
Great new cleaning product - No Do$h
After several weeks of scouring the empty space on Tescburyways shelves for this item I managed to get one last weekend (although I had to get in a scrum with half a dozen housewives for it.... Nice!)

It does what it says on the tin. Brilliant at dusting down my Hi-Fi and Atacama Hi-Fi racks. I shall give it a go on the car on Saturday as I'm due to thoroughly clean it before going to Beaulieu with the "tractor" along with a few other Alfa owners, tagging along with the Southern Region RS Owners' Club. If any of you are in the vicinity of Beaulieu on Sunday, drop by and say hello.

No Dosh - Backroom Moderator
mailto:moderators@honestjohn.co.uk
Great new cleaning product - GrumpyOldGit
There are any number of different brands of these dust-collecting cloths around. I feel guilty now as I've been using them in the car for ages but not told the BR as I assumed it was common knowledge!

In case anyone doesn't know this one - Microfibre cloths are great for your interior glass and can be had for a quid or less each from Poundland, The 99p Shop and similar outlets. They clean the windows without the need for sprays or glass cleaner.