newcardealer.co.uk - BobsyourUncle

Using HJ's car finder brings these people up at prices that seem to good to be true. Can't find any reviews, which makes me skeptical.

Anyone here bought through them?

Edited by BobsyourUncle on 07/02/2016 at 19:42

newcardealer.co.uk - slkfanboy

looks all ok to me as it a trading name for source it uk ltd. been around from what I can see for 2-3 years

newcardealer.co.uk - skidpan

There is very limited information on the website about who you pay and from where you collect, that makes me very wary regardless of price.

The only brokers I would ever use are those that take no cash, introduce you to a dealer who take over the sale. You pay the dealer, collect the car from the dealer, its just like buying from a dealer only cheaper. The broker gest his fee from the dealer.

3 reputable brokers who work like this are Carfile.net, drive the deal and Carwow. To some extent it depends where you live, carfile are midlands based, drive the deal are London. Carfile do PX's, drive the deal don't. Carwow's dealers are spread far and wide, you only find out when they bid for your money but they do PX's.

Buying any other way is too much of a risk regardless of the savings IMHO.

newcardealer.co.uk - stripey

All this is very helpful to me, as I'm looking for a good price on a new car, and found NewCarDealer via HJ's site! I had a look at NCD, and was first puzzled that Royal Mail listed a carpet company at the address they gave, and then that at Companies House there's one called Source It UK there.

So I emailed NCD, asking about the ability to add options to the spec, which didn't seem possible on heir website, and about whether the deposit was returnable if the car was not up to scratch. They replied pretty quickly, saying that you could add options, so I'll check that out. If you've got the car and spec you've ordered, only then is the deposit is returnable.

They say that you can visit their address and even pick up the car from there.

I'll have a few more questions for them - any suggestions?

newcardealer.co.uk - RobJP

Remember, a company's registered address means nothing, so don't be horribly concerned by it. Lots of companies have the registered address as their accountant's office, for example. The trading address is completely different.

newcardealer.co.uk - SLO76
I use online brokers and leasing firms to obtain quotes for cars then call round local dealers to see if any will match it and always found one that will. We saved a fortune on a Honda CRV v main dealer list doing this. Dealer said they were making nothing but it counted towards their target and thus they were willing to take it rather than not. Means I've a local point of contact if there are any issues rather than battling online or by phone with some distant firm.