Dash cameras - hillman

What a boring place the UK is. Nothing like this seems to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5RAaW_1FzYg?autoplay=1&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=0

Dash cameras - oldroverboy.

Quite enjoyed that!

Hopefully the A12 won't get that bad...

Dash cameras - HandCart

If Youtube is the universe and each compilation is a galaxy and each clip is a star...

I spent an entire wet Sunday afternoon recently watching these things, and the majority of clips were from the eastern bloc.

Considering that dashcams haven't been about for THAT many years, somebody with a maths bent could possibly estimate the probability of some freakish accident happening to someone in those lands - motorist or pedestrian - every time they step out of the house: It surely must be very worryingly high!

Some astonishing escapes on there.

Dash cameras - Leif
Crikey. I wouldn't want to see those where people are hurt. Even that dog seemed to escape from under a car.
Dash cameras - FP

You get the impression that every other driver in Russia is either hopelessly stoned on vodka, or totally incompetent - or possibly both.

Dash cameras - 72 dudes

You get the impression that every other driver in Russia is either hopelessly stoned on vodka, or totally incompetent - or possibly both.

Absolutely! Also some of them just get out as though nothing much has happened - must be quite commonplace.

Dash cameras - Engineer Andy

What amazed me (other than the driving skills of the HGV driver at 1:10 avoiding the idiot pedestrian) was than non-one appeared to be seriously hurt (especially the motorcyclist)!!

Either insurance in Russia is extortionate or non-existent - either way, being in auto-repairs appears to be quite a lucrative business there!

And I though our roads are littered with idiots! Geez-a-lou!