Ford Fiesta - 3000 traffic stereo code after having repairs. - snoopycat

my stereo model is MO42405.

Bought car 2nd hand got owners guide but no audio guide, could you help me pls. Had repairs done and now need to code the stereo.

Edited by snoopycat on 30/04/2015 at 19:44

Ford Fiesta - 3000 traffic stereo code after having repairs. - Galaxy

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=108839

Ford Fiesta - 3000 traffic stereo code after having repairs. - Wolfan

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=108839

The code is needed because the battery has been disconnected, a Ford main dealer will be able to get it for you provided it is the original unit.

thanks galaxy but it was stopped by my anti virus, thanks for your help hopefully some one else can help me

Ford Fiesta - 3000 traffic stereo code after having repairs. - Galaxy

Try 9425. You can turn an anti-virus off or bypass it, you know!

Thanks, thats worked much apprecaiated. and i ahve to admit that I never thought of that.

Thanks wolfan I know what caused the problem but I have also seen over weeks it is possible that it is possible for ones to find code on here, but I have prob listed it in wrong area, but ty for replying and trying to help me. Much appreciated

Problem solved By Galaxy, thanks again for your help. sorry i forgot about anti virus

Edited by snoopycat on 30/04/2015 at 21:59

Ford Fiesta - 3000 traffic stereo code after having repairs. - devonram

Is there anyway I can find the serial number for my radio (3000 taffic) without removing it? I held down 2&6 and 3&6 neither worked. I held down 1&6 and it flashed up MP DS DP and then flashed up 303 255. I'm not sure this is the serial number but tried M303255 on the link you posted which gave me code 6325. My radio went in lock down for 30 minutes... Help please.