Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - dimmick

HI how can i get a radio code for a serial begining with e

Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - elekie&a/c doctor
I think you are looking at the wrong number.Ford radio serial nos start with an M or V.
Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - mosaddique

You need to tell us your model and the correct serial number in order to help you.

The Serial number is normally attached on a white sticky label which is on the outside of the radio casing. You need to pull the radio out of the dashboard so that the label can be seen. You don't need to remove the radio completely, just pull it out a few inches.

You may need the right tools to extract your unit such as the one in the link below (which may or may not be suitable for your stereo)

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160669119733?_trksid=p2060778.m...T

On certain units you can obtain your serial number by turning On the unit and pressing digit 1 and 6 together for a few seconds then releasing them together. The display read out will scroll and at the end you will see your serial number. This is how I obtained my serial number on a 6000 CD.

The serial number will begin with either a "V" or an "M", followed by six digits.

If it's an "M" then you are in luck and can use the following link and do it yourself!

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

If it's a "V" based serial then I'm afraid you are out of luck. You either need a Ford Main Dealer or there are people on Ebay and elsewhere who say they can do them more cheaply.

If your serial number starts with a V then see www.ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv. A non urgent request cost £7.95.

I have used this service myself so I know it works. They have contacts in Ford.

Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - Alexey

Free Ford V and M radio codes with Instant unlock at Ford Radio Code Generator website

Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - FP

As I reported yesterday, Alexey's previous attempt at spamming takes you to a website where you will be asked to pay.

On this forum, ask nicely for a code, giving your serial number, and someone will usually reply pretty quickly. And it's totally free!

Ford Fiesta - Radio Code - Alexey

Hey man, that you have to pay is not right. Please check by yourself nowhere is asking for payment. The code is retrieved instantly.