Peugeot 307 CC - NEED HELP - debbiec2014

hi ive got a peugeot 307cc which packed up garage recovered it and as before it was sounding like a tractor took ages to want to drive kind of like no energy then had spurces of it!!

they said it needed new water pump, caseing around it and engine was damaged they said 9 out of 16 valves were damaged they repaired this are charging me £980 and it starts but sounds no different aparently there is 7 engine faults they think icu the anti pollution is on and engine managment light is, theyve had car for 2 weeks im fuming anyone got any advice at all i feel like im being taken for a fool thanks oh and they replaced cambelt and head gasket

Edited by debbiec2014 on 11/11/2014 at 16:10

Peugeot 307 CC - NEED HELP - haylee202
I've had nothing but trouble with mine too. When mine gave up, it turned out to be the rubber "O" rings needed changing, £55 from Peugeot only ?? for washers!! I've had the engine mounts replaced and now think they've gone again. I've changed literally everything under the bonnet and it's still miss firing. This morning I received a letter saying it's been re called for the spare wheel drain? Whatever that is but hey, I'm getting something free from Peugeot!!