001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - emeseyuu

Vance Miller K i t c h e n s. Not one of the people that slag Vance Miller off have ever met him. His staff love him , his friends love him and his kids and all their friends love him. Get a life you lot and only comment on him when you have net him.

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - Armitage Shanks {p}

The is a motoring site and we don't want k******s here. Go away and take your flat pack carp with you. You are neither needed not welcome

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - Avant

Agreed, AS.

I'll leave this up as support like that from the OP is counterproductive, which is what someone trying for free advertising deserves.

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - FP

From Wikipedia:

"In November 1995, [Miller] was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment on counts of kidnapping and affray...

"...his company was fined £28,500 for health and safety breaches and he was convicted for damaging the car of a journalist...

"In 2002 the Office of Fair Trading instigated the "Stop Now" order and he became the first person in Britain to be handed one after supplying a k****** which was not sold as advertised.

"On 28 May 2008, Vance Miller was issued a six month suspended sentence and a £90,000 fine by the Manchester Crown Court in relation to an alleged breach of the Stop Now legislation brought against him in 2003."

From Manchester Evening News, June 19, 2005:

"CUSTOMS officers seized £66,000 in cash from a company boss from Oldham as he tried to board a flight to China. Convicted criminal Vance Miller, previously exposed for ripping off hundreds of customers, was stopped using new laws aimed at targeting drugs dealers and money launderers...They seized the cash under the Proceeds of Crime Act, 2002."

The same article reported a string of other offences.

There are of course endless streams of compaints about his products on consumer forums. Dozens of firms with wholesome-sounding names are fronts to his organisation.

Anyone contemplating buying a k****** online would do well to carry out very thorough research.

I am delighted to hear, however, that "His staff love him , his friends love him and his kids and all their friends love him."

That will make a whole lot of people feel better, I'm sure.

Edited by FP on 20/08/2014 at 09:37

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - Leif
There is a BBC documentary about him on You Tube. Given the way he presents himself, with constant swearing, behaving like a truculent teenager, I would not touch his products with a barge pole.
001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - double_tap_that

Post removed.

Edited by BorisTheSpider on 21/08/2014 at 14:34

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - FP

What a cheap, nasty, irrelevant comment.

001 - Vance Miller K i t c h e n s - Leif

What a cheap, nasty, irrelevant comment.

Damn, I missed some excitement.