shock result for 2008 Megane - HandCart

According to the latest "Which?" car reliability survey, the 2008-on Renault Megane is near the top of the list for cars up to 3 years old, and still holds up well when over 3 years old.

Rather an about-face from the preceding model.

shock result for 2008 Megane - daveyK_UK

I could make a car out of paper and twigs and it would be more reliable than the 2002 - 2008 megane.

shock result for 2008 Megane - Avant

I think there's a general view that Renault quality improved after about 2006: is there anyone with any experience one way or the other?

shock result for 2008 Megane - focussed

The dogs in the street know that nobody with a functioning brain buys any Renault product and expects it to be reliable-where the devil they got this spin from is anybody's guess.

shock result for 2008 Megane - iFocus

They owned part of Nissan by then, so using their expertise has probably made their cars abit more reliable...

shock result for 2008 Megane - confusedbuyer

I have a Megane Coupe for the last 18 months, done a total of 45k milies and its faultless. Recent service had no issues bar consumables and my ditsy self scraping 3 out fo the 4 alloys...

shock result for 2008 Megane - Snakey

In the last few years I'm pretty much started to ignore these sort of surveys. They seem to form a pattern depending on who does them.

For example,I used to read auto express but that seemed to become a VW/Skoda fan magazine and the surveys started to reflect it.

Now I buy a car on price, equipment and the quality I perceive when driving it.

shock result for 2008 Megane - Avant

Auto Express seems to be the only magazine where an Audi can win a group test over a BMW. Either that's for the reason Snakey suggests, or possibly they have some testers who don't judge a car only on how it performs on twisty B-roads.