Renault Megane 2003 1.9dci - Loss of torque - Saniboy

Hi,

After the replacement of the mass airflow sensor the turbo started to leak oil into the exhaust. So the turbo was replaced too and the garage asked me to let the new turbo bed in and not drive in a way to use the turbo for a 50 miles or so.

I also used feul cleaner to allow the car to get back to full health. Unfortunately, since the work above the car is not as responsive as it was before from the 0 to 1800 revolutions (before the turbo kicks in).

My garage had the car recently to determine what the issue is but could not find the cause. My father took the car to them and I think they may have used a generic car computer terminal to fault find.

When the initial work was carried out the torque was not changed and the turbo works fine when the car revolutions hit the 1800+ mark. Unfortunately, the car is sluggish at traffic lights and roundabouts. Additionally, I now have to be decisive in my gear choice, the car was able to respond even if the gear was too high, now I have to select carefully according to speed or hills.

Any ideas?