Leafs on the road - Trilogy

I've only seen one. Has anyone else seen any more?

Leafs on the road - Dabooka

I've only seen one. Has anyone else seen any more?

About 3-4 I think but I live near Nissan and there's a Nissan dealer lives down our track who's had one home on occasion. Just far too expensive....
Leafs on the road - RT

They were all over the roads last autumn but the local council went round and swept them up !!!

Leafs on the road - Collos25

Its the wrong time of year I think autumn is the best time,I test drove the car version the tree version is just as good .

Leafs on the road - John F

Thought you meant tea-leafs........has anyone else noticed certain types of driver who seem incapable of appropriate positioning and progression on 3 and 4 lane motorways?

Leafs on the road - Snakey

I drive past Nissan every day and I only tend to see one, which is liveried up in dealer stickers so presumably being used as a mobile advert!

Leafs on the road - Falkirk Bairn

Falkirk Council & West Lothian Council run a good few between them - Scottish Govt grants and ratepayers' cash!

Leafs on the road - Sulphur Man

I've probably seen 5 since it was launched.

The 2013 version, with lower-spec, cheaper variants and a bit more range might tempt a few more buyers/leasers. Thankfully, the car now comes with a sobre black interior, not the ludicrous cream of the first version. The improved efficiency of these new versions is apparently based on the usage data of existing owners. It's all about the software these days....

Amazingly, Nissan have sold 55,000 worldwide. By no means a failure then. Good on them.

Leafs on the road - Ed V

As rare as a C6.

Leafs on the road - elekie&a/c doctor

Saw one today,reg number T I EAF.

Leafs on the road - Sofa Spud

I saw one some time ago, but living in a rural area I'm probably not in the natural habitat of the pure electric car.