Picking your next car? Our unique Car Chooser is here to help... | No thanks

C30 alternatives with decent rear legroom
I just looked at a Volvo C30 (2008). I very much liked the car and could cope with 2 doors but I found that when I was comfortable in the driver's seat there was very little rear legroom. What alternatives would provide better legroom in a car of generally similar size and price (around £7000)? I also rather like the slightly quirky looks.

Asked on 6 March 2013 by switchnet

Obviously a more upright car. The C30 is based on the Focus, so there will be more rear legroom in a Focus and more still in a C-Max.