What is life like with your car? Let us know and win one of three ipads | No thanks

Can tanker us
I have made a New Year resolution to never fill my tank more than half full. My thinking is that I will be making a smaller interest-free loan of tax to the treasury and if everyone did the same the tax loss would be so great that they would have to cut tax to try to get us buying again. Am I thinking this through properly?

Asked on 20 March 2010 by J.K., Edgware

Not in cold winter conditions because condensation in the fuel tank over the surface of the fuel can freeze and block the fuel line.