Left hand up a bit
We have recently returned to the UK from Spain and have driven back in a 3 year old Ford Fusion, Spanish registered, which we bought from new. Can you advise me if there are any opportunities to sell a LHD car here in the UK and full details of where, how, etc. The only other option is to re register here in the UK, which I believe is a painful process and costly.

Asked on 20 February 2010 by D.E., Leeds

Yes. Talk to www.lhdplace.co.uk Some others are: www.midland-lhd.co.uk; www.oakleaf.net; www.londonlhdcentre.com;
www.kilrushcars.com; www.transeuropean.co.uk You’re in luck because used LHD prices in the UK reflect the generally higher level of used car prices in mainland Europe.