Win Owner Review of the month and £50 Amazon vouchers Full details on how to enter here | No thanks

Audi A5 3.2l V6 FSI Sport - Water Pump Replacement Costs
Does anyone have an idea of the cost of replacing the water pump on an 09 plate Audi A5 3.2l V6 engine? Including labour if possible?

I think due to the cold weather, the coolant system has suddenly sprung a massive leak, that I think is coming from the pump, rather than a hose.

Asked on 20 December 2010 by GavinAnsell

Answered by Alan Ross
Rather than condeming the pump, would it not be possible to get a local garage to carry out a pressure test on the coolant system,which should then find what the exact fault is?

As for cost you would need to shop around between local and dealers, the cheapest is not necessarily the best.