My parking sensors sound too early in my garage - is there a device that can help me park?

I have just bought a new Peugeot 3008. It’s a very tight fit length wise in my garage and the front parking sensors sound off too early to be of use. I wonder if you know of any product, such as an infrared beam type, that would help?

You can buy aftermarket parking sensors but I suspect they won't be any better than those fitted to your 3008. As a slightly old-school suggestion, have you considered attaching a tennis ball to a piece of string and hanging it from the ceiling in your garage? If you place it to touch your car's windscreen when you're far enough into the garage, you'll always know when to stop.