Volkswagen Golf - dpf recall on volkswagen golt - dontbuyagolftdi

my golf tdi gt sport 170 was recalled by Vokswagen due to a fault with the piezo injectors - three of which were repaired. I have had problems ever since - the dpf light stays on and it will not self regenerate. The light now comes on on a daily basis and although the garage manage to clear it - the light then comes back on when I drive again. The last time the garage stated that the sensor was at fault and repaired it. This made no difference as the dpf light came back on after I drove away.

Can I take up this matter with Volkswagen UK - I have had few problems with the dpf before it was "repaired" under the recall. What could I reasonably expect them to do?

Volkswagen Golf - dpf recall on volkswagen golt - craig-pd130

A few questions:

- How old is the car?

- Were you experiencing any DPF or related problems BEFORE the recall for injector replacement, and did these problems lead to the injectors being identified as the problem?

- Was it a VW main dealer that did the work?

At this stage, I would write a letter to the dealer that did the injector replacement, spelling out the problems you've had since the recall work. State that the car is evidently not in a condition to be driven because of the DPF light, and that you require a courtesy car while they fix the problems that have appeared following the recall and injector fix.

If they will not do as you request, escalate to VW customer services.