Ford Mondeo 2004 Zetec s tdci - Drivers seat removal - stella.a

A couple of things connected to this I need help with please.

I have removed the seat up to the point that it is dangling by the seat belt and now need to remove the seatbelt tensioner. What size is the torx bolt please, specifically the head size in torx language.

Secondly the replacement seat is from a car with what I would describe as medium front, off side damage. Will the seat belt pre tensioners have fired off and if so how will I know. If I can avoid the hassle of swapping the tensioners over then I would prefer to.

Finally if I have to swap the tensioners over what size are the fastenings on those please.

I have searched the forum and am unable to find the answer to my question, so if it is out there and I have missed it then apologies.Thanks in advance

Ford Mondeo 2004 Zetec s tdci - Drivers seat removal - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

Better to get a set of Torx keys, the long ones that look like a set of Alan keys (hexagon wrenches) from a local tool shop, then you'll have the right size for everything. If you can't find 'em locally, Screwfix.com have a set - catalogue no. 90468, for just over four pounds. The set includes the larger sizes, from T10 through to T50.