Skoda Octavia - paintless dent repair in devon - DevonJohn

I have just picked up a a dent on the door of my 3 week old skoda octavia, just looks like someone else has opened a door on it but was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a paintless dent repair guy in the exeter area? There are a couple of local guys but not sure who is good and who is bad..............anyone any experiences?

Skoda Octavia - paintless dent repair in devon - Peter.N.

There used to be a paint and body shop on Marsh Barton, if its still there ask them.

Skoda Octavia - paintless dent repair in devon - DevonJohn

Asked around the dealers on Marsh Barton to see who they use. Got put onto steve from www.dentrepairservice.co.uk Had a great job done and was less expensive than I thought it would be.

Skoda Octavia - paintless dent repair in devon - hillie
Found this thread through Google, I know it's an old one but was looking for a reputable dent repairer to look at my car. I had one so called dent repairer based in Barnstaple spend 2 hours making my damaged wing look worse than it was when he started, so it was without much hope I called the guys at www.dentrepairservice.co.uk I spoke to Steve who agreed to come have a look at my sorry Audi, after a 5 minute chat about what could be done he made a start. I hadn't been made aware the front wing of my car was aluminium by the other chap and as such should be treated differently especially when it comes to the tools and techniques used. After around an hour the car was back to A1 condition, I am genuinely astounded that it could be put right and relieved that it didn't end up in a paintshop! So a big thanks to honest johns forum and of course the guys at dent repair service ??