Proline v's Bmw - Old Lady Reverse's in underground garage - Smart Alec

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Poor old little Lady totally denies reversing and hitting my car. Of course she is totally denying it!! She's got my rubber bumber on her car - same height - she' recently tried to remove!!

Got pictures from day one.

My insurance have now writtern to ask if there was any witness's and a full statement.

Is there any legal jargon I need to put down. Got no witness's as we share the garage with one other car that was not involved.

I've drafted something today - I've not done the spell check yet!!

Obviously that this elderly driver has caused the accident and there will be no dispute about liability due to negligence of the insured - The pictures are self explantertry.

I hereby confirm and hold the elderly driver (name.....) fully responsible for the collish and damage to the front bumper . it's self explantry i enclose full colour pictures of the damage. Pictures were immidently taken begfore submitting the claim - I now enclose new fresh pictures where the elderly driver has attempted to remove the evidence. I can confirm I 've had a body shop specialest inspect this damage. How she has reversed - left residue from my car onto her - the height and damage is just over 18" on both vechiles.

I'm fully aware she has tried to wiggle out by dissputing this claim - to protect her high premiums! Any ideas from anybody please

Edited by Avant on 02/09/2011 at 00:53

Proline v's Bmw - Old Lady Reverse's in underground garage - unthrottled

You need to spell check it!

Take out any subjective opinions. 'elderly' and ''wiggle out by dissputing(sic) this claim to protect her high premiums' are inappropriate judgements. Include dates, times.

Does anyone else use the garage for parking? If not, make sure that is clear.

Proline v's Bmw - Old Lady Reverse's in underground garage - Problem_Polo :-/

Sadly it's a sticky wicket if there were not witnesses and the accused is staunchly denying it. My preferred outcome in this case would be for some further damage to inexplicably appear on her vehicle one night...