Ford Focus - How can I check price of ford parts online? - uninformed
As suspected, after calling around to another Ford garage, I found out that I was being majorly ripped off by a Ford approved garage in London. Thanks to the support of a more honest Ford garage I found that I was being charged over £300 for two parts including labour which should have costed less than half this. I challenged the garage on this issue and with the knowledge I had was able to inform them that I should not be charged for labour for one part as the other part being fitted under warranty would involve the removal and refitting of the drive belt thus reducing my cost for drive belt part of repair from £119.80 to £19.10. Naturally I will not be using this garage again and will be making a complaint to Ford as I would like to prevent other drivers from being overcharged. I asked for a print off of the costs of my last 3 services with this garage and have a strong suspicion that I have been overcharged for all my services. Is there anywhere where I can get a breakdown of roughly how much ford focus parts eg repairing and fitting front and rear wiper blades should cost so I can check before I write my complaint letter.

Many thanks
Ford Focus - How can I check price of ford parts online? - Collos25
I believe they can charge what they want they are not owned by Fords its up to the customer to shop around for both parts price and service costs.I agree they should be more open with their costs but until then shop around.