peugeot 307 sw - anti pollution fault - ultra691

Hi have a 307 sw 1.6hdi and anti pollution fault light coming when ever i start car up but there seems to be nothing wrong with the car no loss of power or anything

done a code check have

p0405 egr valve

p1351 glow relay circuit

p1445 additve system excess quantity

the fault came up after a full service was done took it back to garage he is just as puzzled as i am any help please cheers pe

peugeot 307 sw - anti pollution fault - chrisluck
i have a 307 sw wlth a anti pollution error 0087 and my car wont atart any ideas
peugeot 307 sw - anti pollution fault - Jannyoy

Hi, Ihave just had the same problem sorted, the fault occurred when it ran out of eloys additive £102 for 3 litres came in a kit with filler pipe and instructions dodgy stuff though after filling still had the error another £200 later finally got sorted it was a controller which is fitted behind the glovebox, it came up as VAN & CAN network error, it controls something to do with the particulate filter. i hope this has been of some help regards jannyboy.

peugeot 307 sw - anti pollution fault - Dinnkenmuch

Can someone help me, the anti-polution msg has just come up on my car, I had run low on fuel, could this be the problem? should I give it a blast down the road? I am going to trade it in today and would like the light to disappear even for a short while