Omega FM radio reception - Clear Spot
I'm having some serious probs with FM radio reception - to the extent that the radio is effectievely useless. It works fine on MW, LW and the CD works too. The sat nav is fine also (so not an aerial problem). I think that there is a separate signal booster with the roof mounted aerial on the estate - so I suspect this may be malfunctioning.
Any one help?
(This is a 2000 Omega with the combined sat nav / Bose audio system.)

Omega FM radio reception - PST
Clear Spot

Don't have a solution but I am having the same problem with a 2001 Omega (NDC 2013) Siemens/Bose system. Can get some FM reception but it's very weak and constantly jumps to other stations which presumably have a stronger signal.

In my case this has only happened within the last couple of weeks and I put it down to bad weather affecting the signals.

Coincidentally, this also started to occur when the whole system 'froze' recently. It was on the radio at moderate volume and I could do nothing to alter the volume or turn it off. CD/Sat Nav and TrafficMaster were all inoperative. It was still going when the key was out of the ignition and the car locked. Had to pull the fuse in the end.

PST