Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - slick dunc

Hi, have just been told by Vauxhall that my Astra SXi 05 which has 4 service histories is missing one. My camshaft has snapped so they are trying to avoid helping with cost, car has only done 48,000 miles. After checking the Service book I noticed that the Astra H is every 2years or 20,000 not every year as Vauxhall are saying. Just need this clarifying if any one knows. Thanks

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - Victorbox

I thought it was 12 months or 20,000 miles whichever comes first, same as Zafira B?

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - slick dunc

Thanks for your reply, just service book is abit confusing as Astra H comes under eco service flex!!! so still not sure!

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - clewsy01

Yes, I am also sure its should be 12 months or 20,000 miles which is a fairly standard proceedure.

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - piston power

Mine was 1.6 06 plate and was every 12 months or 20k as you have missed one i guess your stuffed.

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 05 - What is vauxhall service requirements for Astra H - Nezza

Sounds like they are all different. I have the 2.0T SRi (200) and it is on the flex system where it varies depending upon how you drive. It is also limited to a maximum of 2yrs or 20,000 miles. Mine used to only come up every two years as I do low milage (6k/annum), and it is rare I give it a thrashing. Even so I still service it annually now by a good local garage as I am not confident any garage can predict brakes are going to be good for 2 years.

Can you check how long is left before the next service on your car (you do something with the odometer button but cant quite remember what). If shows over 10,000 miles or 12 month the chance is it is on the longer interval.

Looking at the astra owners forum it states they were all 20,000miles/2yr upto 2006 then changed to 20,000 miles/1yr. In theory you are covered with a 2005 plate but I would ring customer services to check.