New Corsa Headlights - Bert May
Taking the car to France, any alternative other than purchasing the Vauxhall converters at £25? Dealer tells me sticking tape on the lens not recommended as it will deteriorate the plastic lens, also the lens gives no clue as to where to put the tape. I know, cheapskate.
Re: New Corsa Headlights - rogerb
Bert
I don't believe that ordinary, electicians, plastic tape would harm your lenses.
However, having been told that a new 'lamp unit for my Focus wd be £126, I decided to invest £25 in perspex covers, supplied with 'converter patches'.
You might think it's wortwhile, too, provided they are available for the Corsa.
Roger
Re: New Corsa Headlights - honest john
I have always found that using the electric headlight beam height adjuster to bring the beams down to their lowest point in front of the car is 100% effective in preventing dazzle to oncoming drivers to the left. It may not be as evident to petty minded officialdom as a converter patch, but it works more effectively. The only cars you can't do this with are self-levelling Citroens because they don't have to have beam height adjustors.

HJ
Re: New Corsa Headlights - Andrew Bairsto
Regarding lights what about your fog light its on the wrong side to be compliant in mainland Europe.
regards Andy Bairsto