2 litres of oil pumped out of dipstick on drive. - tiredeyes
The golf's oil separator was blocked after 8 years and 110'000 miles. its froze, and after warming up the car for 15mins, its spewed 2 litres of oil onto concrete print driveway through the only available hole out of sump... Dipstick tube.
now the oil is mixed in with the snow and sand I spread on it, how the chuff do I get it up?
just what i wanted with Headcold, blocked sinus's, throat like 2tyres rubbing together and -3.

Edited by Pugugly on 10/01/2010 at 16:44

Help 2 litres of oil pumped out of dipstick on drv - corax
Sweep it all up, shovel it into a bucket. Wait for it to thaw, then pour off the oil into a separate container, leaving the sand in the bottom of the bucket. Take oil to a local amenity site and dispose of. Clean drive with one of those concrete drive cleaners you can get in the accessory shop. They are water soluble, so you can rinse it off.

Not sure what you can do with the oil soaked sand. I'm sure someone else will have some suggestions.
Help 2 litres of oil pumped out of dipstick on drv - 659FBE
I'm assuming you just need to clear up the mess.

Jizer is a water soluble cleaner which is very effective for getting sump oil out of concrete. It's made by the people who produce Swarfega.