Chrysler customer services (or not) - paulh
I feel I need to let off steam at Chrysler Customer Services after having the run around for nearly 2 months...

On 8th August I noted an unhealthy noise coming from by Chrysler Diesel Voyager and reported it to my nearest dealer, 5 days later they took a look at it and advised it would need a 5th gear input shaft which would need to be ordered. They advised that it would be safe to drive until the part arrived but needless to say 2 days later the gearbox siezed and the vehicle required recovery... and that is the last I have seen of it,, Numerous calls to both Chrysler and the dealer have failed to produce the parts required to effect the repair and my demands for a replacement Gearbox have been refused. Chrysler have provided a hire vehicle under the terms of the warranty but I really would appreciate my own vehicle back..

The latest from Chrysler is that the part SHOULD be in stock by the 28th October meaning that I might get my car repaired sometime in November meaning that it will be 3 months since the car has been drivable !!!

I think I had best sell the vehicle before the warranty runs out assuming that I actually get the vehicle back before then. !!!
Chrysler customer services (or not) - terryb
Hardly a brilliant performance is it? I suspect that by loaning a replacement vehicle they consider any need for urgency is removed.

Luckily, my Jeep has (so far) been pretty trouble free; the only chances Chrysler have had to show goodwill are a 1-1 draw at the moment. First was when a £5 bit of trim went missing. Now, I couldn't say whether it had ever been ther, if it had dropped off or if it had been nicked, but for the sake of £5 worth of goodwill I'd have thought they might have donated the replacement, But no, and at that price I wasn't going to argue too strongly. Secondly, another silly bit of trim went awol but this time, although it took a week or so to get parts from the States, they replaced it free.

Having said that, my dealer (Horsham Car Centre)is very helpful. A colleague used to take his Voyager to a different dealer but got so hacked off with their inefficiency, he's using mine now too.
Terry
Chrysler customer services (or not) - BigTJ
I run a Jeep Wrangler. I must say I've found the customer service from my local dealer poor. You don't by any chance live in the Leeds/Bradford area?