Tyre kickers really do exist! - L'escargot
I'd heard about tyre kickers but always assumed it was a joke and that they didn't really exist. Now I've seen one with my own eyes. He came out of our local supermarket, kicked one front tyre of his car and then kicked the other front tyre before he drove off. Honest!
Tyre kickers really do exist! - perro
He was probably feeling tired :)
Tyre kickers really do exist! - Lud
He was just checking his front tyre pressures, like an American trucker going round hitting the tyres with a baseball bat. With a sensitive toe (or ear) I am sure an experienced trucker can gauge the pressures in this way to three or four decimal places...

Harry Enfield's character Loadsamoney owned a rottweiler called Lady.

'Lovely dog, Lady. If she's feeling a bit playful she chases lorries up the M1 and BITES THEIR TYRES OFF!'
Tyre kickers really do exist! - Cliff Pope
Ah, but he was only kicking the tyres of his own car. The true tyre-kicker goes to look at a car as a prospective buyer, and kicks the tyres while he wastes your time deciding not to buy the car.
Has anyone really spotted this?
Tyre kickers really do exist! - bell boy
happened to me on saturday
he was also sneezing everywhere
he wasnt wearing shorts thankfully
his wife made him buy a car off me
i didnt like him
she was alright (platonic i might add)

the flu epidemic lives while people dont sneeze into their arm pits
Tyre kickers really do exist! - Lud
Shorts with socks and tyre-kicking shoes... gruesome thought. See what you mean bb.

According to the figures I've been reading in the paper we have all had swine flu two or three times already, and will be getting it twice more in the coming week.
Tyre kickers really do exist! - Blue {P}
You see, when I've been dragging my friend round a variety of garages in recent weeks I at least had the sense to wear flip flops with my beach shorts. None of this socks and sandals rubbish for me. :-)
Tyre kickers really do exist! - oldnotbold
The perfect combination is of course:

Shaved head, white vest, shorts of a shiny, man-made fabric, white sports socks, open sandals, Japanese 4x4 pick-up with over-sized Grabber tyres, and a female companion with astrapless top, not enough "support" and a tattoo on her shoulder.
Tyre kickers really do exist! - b308
Must have been a wheeltapper on the railways in his previous life....

"Oh Mr Porter", anyone?!
Tyre kickers really do exist! - bell boy
Who is it?
theres been no trains stop here for 40 years.............................