Will there be an estate version? - Soupytwist
Does anyone know if the Exeo will be sold as an estate?

Thanks
Will there be an estate version? - hillman1 {p}
There was a review in last weeks Auto Express of the Exeo Estate, although I can't remember when they said it was due in the UK.

Regards

Nick
Will there be an estate version? - Alanovich
I'm on SEAT's mailing list (snail & email) and I have received the Estate brochure. Looked very nice, but I've binned it already as I'm not in the market at the moment. It will be called the Exeo ST.

You'll get all the info I received if you register at www.club-seat.co.uk.

Be careful not to go to www.club-seal.ca by mistake. ;-)

Edited by Alanovich on 18/06/2009 at 14:06

A quick google of course reveals plenty of pictures of it at the Geneva motor show. It could be a replacement for my Octavia estate.
Will there be an estate version? - Alanovich
I could be tempted with the 2.0TSI petrol version in a few years. I'm rapidly falling out of love with diesel. Although I've had quite a few SEATs and VWs recently, maybe it'll be time to head back to the blue oval and a Mundaneo, or persist with Mazda and get another 6.

Is this persistent inability to stop thinking about what sort of car I'll get next a recognised medical condition?

Oooo, then there's an X-Type estate. Argh.
I know what you mean. I'll probably need to replace my wife's car in the next year or two. I'm currently toying with getting rid of her Seat Ibiza diesel, keeping my Octavia estate for driving to work and back - it runs perfectly acceptably on biodiesel which I can get for between 70p & 90p per litre - and making the new one a family petrol estate.
I want a Legacy, wife doesn't like them and so we're off into the realms of new Citroen C5, Mazda 6, Exeo maybe the Insignia, Honda Accord etc. I just don't know! That's why I opted out of the company car scheme and bought the Octavia I had under it, I just couldn't be bothered to make a decision!