Omega pollen filter.. - svpworld
Just wanted to say to everyone, if you haven't changed your pollen filter for a while or not even sure if its been done, do it! It's the best £10.50 I've spent on my Omega, now alas I can breath fresh clean air and my windows don't mist up as they did. No damp smells anymore! Also when replacing it be sure to clean the drainage flap in the plastic housing below, it can get full of gunge and aggrevates damp.

Also had the "Kwik Fit" Mobil 1 oil & filter change, absolute bargain considering that 5 Litres of Mobil 1 in Tesco's is £30! Car is running much smoother and quieter with it (surprisingly) though I recommend watching kwik fitters whilst they do the job, it took 3 men to change the oil on my omega and even then, they didn't mop up the old oil spilled in the plastic cowling underneath the oil filter (which left a bit of a mess for me to clean up). Also replaced those naff yellow side repeaters with some modern clear ones, the vauxhall ones are about 1/4 the price of these aftermarket jobbies and are standard parts!

Simon

it took 3 men to change the oil on my omega

One to hold the spanner and two to turn the car maybe?