saab 93 or 9-3 new facelift - tiredeyes
When they say its had (they being saab dealer) loads of small tweaks from the 2003 9-3 to the 2007 9-3 are they telling porkies or not?
Im interested in a saab 93 vert (convertible)
now the 03 onwards look nice, and the wife is happy with one of them
Im liking the 07 facelift and want the improvements that go with it.
but to be truthful, there is not that many....

so my Q is
is it worth paying £20K for a 08 plate facelift with 10K miles (2.0T aero)
(2 years warranty? well that's if Saab don't go down )
or pay £11K for a 06 plate with 37K miles.
(no warranty apart from 3 month mm one)

Im leaning towards the 11K one.
saab 93 or 9-3 new facelift - ifithelps
I've seen batches of Saab convertibles go through Manheim auction at Leeds.

They seem keener to put the catalogues on the web for non-account holders these days, so it might be worth a poke around their site.

I had a look around a couple of months ago when I was less-than-half considering a Saab convertible before I bought the CC3.

From memory, 07/08s Saabs weren't making a lot more than £14/15k.

saab 93 or 9-3 new facelift - 659FBE
As an ex (proper) SAAB owner I wouldn't spend any excessive money with GM. My own experience is that this company does not provide products of lasting value - unlike the original owner of the badge. Maybe that's one reason they're in trouble.

saab 93 or 9-3 new facelift - stunorthants26
Id be leaning towards the £11k one too, maybe trying to get it nearer £10k.
saab 93 or 9-3 new facelift - brettmick
I had an 05 plate 1.9 Tdi 150 saloon (hard top). I liked it.

It has been replaced by an Audi A3. The build quality difference that people bang on about was immediately noticeable.

I had a flyer from the local Saab dealer for a new 09 plate 1.8t Linear SE soft top for £17,995. As such I would not pay 20k from a year old one, even if the higher spec/bigger engine. If that had come through sooner I might have thought about it over the Audi, but for how long I would have thought I don't know.

Also look at the motorpoint link on this site - they have (had when I looked) year old ones for the same sort of money you are indicating.