Leon Cupra for £4000 - NeilT
Hi,

With the possibility of my girlfriend moving down south, and us needing another car I am considering a high mileage Leon Cupra.

A fellow SEAT owners club member has a 2001 X-reg Cupra in Flash red, it is his company car, but the company has about 4 months to go before it goes under. By this time the car will have 8 months finance owing at £500 per month, i.e, £4000. It has been suggested I maybe able to buy the car, which would amount to just paying the remaining £4000 off.

Now the downside, it will have done about 100,000 - 110,000 miles by the end of this year, although it has spent most of that on Motorways. In my eyes, a car that has done this mileage in less than 2 years has probably had less engine running time than a 30k miles town car. Insurance costs are not a problem, and we would still have the Leon TDi for longer trips...... would this be a good buy for a 2nd car?

Neil T
SEAT Leon TDi 150
Leon Cupra for £4000 - Thommo
If you decide not to have it can I?
Leon Cupra for £4000 - NeilT
I take it it's a good buy then....!!! :-)

To be honest, me buying it depends on money situation etc. But I suspect it is worth about £7500 - 8000 on the market. I haven't had any problems with my Leon over the past 18 months / 50,000 miles, so suspect it should be reliable.

Neil T
SEAT Leon TDi 150