Insurance renewal - small print - bathtub tom
I got a renewal reminder for the Pride today (stop laughing, it's eighty quid fully comp), and thought I'd look around.

The supermarket that sounds like a Scilly isles town gave a quote, but on reading the small print put an excess of twenty five quid less than it's value. If I changed the value, the excess followed it. Sorry, it's worth much more than that to me.
Insurance renewal - small print - daveyjp
Try a cash back site and you could almost get your insurance for nothing. LV= were offering £45 cash back via Quidco.
Insurance renewal - small print - Harleyman
on reading
the small print put an excess of twenty five quid less than it's value.

Interesting. There can't be many insurers these days who still have a £10 excess. ;-)

(Sorry Tom, my missus had one and absolutely hated the thing, said it was the worst car ever; this from a woman whose previous cars include a Skoda Favorit!)
Insurance renewal - small print - audiolink
Hi
I just picked one up for £150 T+T 1.3i. Goes like stink leaves corsa's and novas and a few fiesta's sitting. It's my second one in three years and I want another one. Superb little car and worth exploring more. Also very economic. By the way I am 50 and can still drive like a nutter when I want to, and the roads allow it.