Bluetooth Car CD player - advice please - BobbyG
Looking to buy a new radio/CD for SWMBO new shape Beetle. I want to incorporate Bluetooth rather than having a separate device. Would also prefer it to be able to copy the phonebook to the radio as well. Finally, ideally like one that had full ipod control as well but failing that, it must have a front mounted aux socket.

Max budget is £150 as I then need to spend money on fascia panels etc as well.

Anyone bought one recently that they would recommend?
Bluetooth Car CD player - advice please - Sulphur Man
I bought my father-in-law a Sony MEX-BT2600. Does the job nicely and can be bought for under £100. It doesnt copy the phonebook to the radio but that feature wasnt needed - i set up the speeddial on his phone instead. It works well with good call reception and the stereo sound quality is decent. The A2DP music streaming from a compatible music phone (eg. Nokia N95) is excellent. No more trailing wires to the aux input.

If you can do without the phonebook copy, this one will save you some money.
Thats spooky as that was the exact model I was looking at - now available for £89. I wasn't looking for the phonebook feature as much for dialling as receiving calls. Suppose as long as phone is to hand and shows on display who is calling then that should do the job!
Bluetooth Car CD player - advice please - dodo
Where can I get this radio/cd at this price?
www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/sony-mexbt2600-bluetooth-t...l

as well as some other sites.
Bluetooth Car CD player - advice please - R75
I have a parrot Rythm'n'Blues, I used to think it was quite good but after a year of use it now often crashes and requires a reset to get it working again!!!

They are bringing out a new one that does not have a CD player but uses USB etc to connect. But I would wait until people have them as they were due out earlier in the year and have since been delayed, which sounds like they have issues!!!

If I replace mine then it will be for 2 separate units, keeping them separate seems to cause less issues!!
Bluetooth Car CD player - advice please - blackpoolbloke
I'm currently fitting a lot of Clarion FB289RBT's, they take an 2GB SD card rather than a CD but they really are a fantastic piece of kit.