Renualt Clio 1.5 dCi 80 - Macker

Do any of you back roomers have experience of this car? I'm considering one as my next car (lease). I like the drivability of a diesel hence this choice over the petrol models.

Is the mpg quoted realistic, does the new 80 bhp engine do the business?

Finally, how do you differentiate between the 60bhp and 80bhp models without driving them?

Thanks,
Renualt Clio 1.5 dCi 80 - Edd
I was given a clio 65hp disal for a few days whilst mine was in the garrage due to a parking accident (not my fault) the engine was a nice powerful motor between 4 and 6 thousand revs. Very economical if u keep the revs below 2 k and still has loads of power down there. One thing u may want to check if u like putting your foot down on country roads is that there is very little idea of when the car is near its cornering limits it just looses it. If it were not for that I would be out right now with a brand new 1.2 16valve dynamic (beeter insurance prices at my age of 19) plus its more powerful loads of kit for the money. Loads of space i'm 6"4 and i liked my head never getting close to the roof. make sure u get the optional alarm fitted as it is bout the only thing which isn't standard. Hope this is soem use to u if not accept my applogy already