spare parts - roberthendry
I need to no if anyone out there can help me with my Ford Puma
i have a problem getting a part my power steering hose pipe is goosed i have tried ford for the part but they said that the company that supplied the part to does not exist anymore i have a ford puma 1.7 zetec engine the part that is goosed its the hose pipe that goes in to the pump with the wee electrical flow censer it has no air con so if anyone out there no were i can get one can the please let me no asp thanx rob

text type talk corrected

Edited by Pugugly on 15/04/2008 at 09:12

spare parts - Pugugly
Have you tried Puma People website ?
spare parts - jc2
Local hydraulics firm? Another dealer?
spare parts - FotheringtonThomas
"Firstchoice" (miss-splet, unsure of legitimacy of naming)?
spare parts - shadyarea
is the 1.7 zetec engine not the same as the 1.6 fitted to the fiesta of same year. i know they are different but my sister had a 1.4 zetec in her fiesta and i had trouble getting a head gasket for it had to be orderd asked if they had one for a puma they did and it was same part. just a thought?
spare parts - Number_Cruncher
>>my power steering hose pipe is goosed

If the pipe has failed somewhere without any special detail - away from fittings, or changes in section, or away from the sensor, can the pipe not be repaired? It might be worth taking the pipe to a local hydraulics/pipe shop, and asking what they can do.

spare parts - jc2
The Puma was offered with 1.4,1.6 and 1.7.The 1.7 engine was different fom the others having variable valve timing but the ancillaries were probably similar.The car was based on Fiesta running gear as is the Ka.
spare parts - BigDai
Have you tried Puma People website ?

Second that - they were really helpful when my wife had her Puma.