Dyno plot for 2.0 140bhp TDCI - craig-pd130
On the Superchips website you can see a dyno plot before and after Bluefin fitting, for the 2.0 140bhp TDCi motor.

It's listed under S-Max 2.0TDCi.

Don't know how accurate their dyno is, but the "before" figures are:

154bhp at 3500rpm (and 150bhp+ to over 4000rpm)

366Nm (about 260lb-ft) at 2390rpm (with more than 350Nm available from 2100 to 2900rpm).

I presume these are "at the flywheel" figures.

Dyno plot for 2.0 140bhp TDCI - Monsieur Kev
SuperChips are unable to BlueFin my new 2.0 TDCi because it has a DPF linked to the ECU.

Dyno plot for 2.0 140bhp TDCI - craig-pd130
That's interesting, I lurk on the SMax owners forum and I believe they have Bluefinned the same engine in the SMax.

Before chipping I would very, very strongly recommend spending 30 minutes checking the connections and hose clip positions on your intercooler hoses, and the integrity of the vacuum hose connections that control EGR, the VNT mechanism etc.

On my Mondy IV they were NOT very well fitted from the factory -- especially at the exit from the intercooler, which was weeping a lot of oil.

Over the course of a couple of hours, I've sorted these problems with HUGE benefits to driveability, and can describe to you how you can check & sort them with minimum effort. Or if you live near Manchester, bring your car round and I'll do it for you :)

The biggest job is removing the driver's side headlamp to get at the intercooler exit hose connector.

Edited by craig-pd130 on 24/08/2009 at 13:41