1999 2.0 Auto - remote locking - regiment50
I have a 2lt omega auto 1999 in the year, when i use my remote locking the drivers door doesnt lock but the other three do as well as the boot, is this a problem with the drivers door solinoid, and if so how differcult is it to repair, regards chipmonk.

{Shouting amended}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 08/02/2008 at 18:35

1999 2.0 Auto - remote locking - topbloke
possible broken wire in the harness as it comes out of the A pillar to the door, if you remove the door card and then the multi connector from the lock mechanism you could check for the signal to lock and unlock, if no signal suspect wireing as above, if signals then lock mechanism
1999 2.0 Auto - remote locking - regiment50
Thanks for the advice,topbloke, will follow it up to see if that is the fault, sorry it took so long to reply, had to travel to yorkshire this morning just got back, thanks once again.regiment50

{Shouting amended again. Next time I shall just delete as it's easier and quicker}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 09/02/2008 at 20:33

1999 2.0 Auto - remote locking - tipster

i have a 1999 3ltre omega,elite and since the dash has been put back in ( had to change the heater box), The drivers door wont open or lock on the fob, every thing else does, and the drivers door will work on the key, and the alarm is ok, any ideas please