99-05 Interior load dimesions - Neil Mallory
Does anyone know ( or measure ) the following dimension on 99-05 Zafira

Folded seats to rear hatch ( length )
Distance between wheels arches.
Load height from floor to roof.

I've tried to search on the net but I can only find the dimensions for the new Zarifa or else the volume.

I need to transport fixed size boxes and so I need to know the actual dimensions and not just the volume.

I'm trying to decide whether a small MPV will be enough or whether to go for the larger MPVs such as a Galaxy. The main problem is having to remove the seats as I travel long distances but may need the seats ( only 5 not all 7 ) at the other end.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any other suitable vehicles?. I'm not keen on the van variants Partner, Berlingo etc.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 30/10/2007 at 19:04

99-05 Interior load dimesions - catsdad
Archive road tests at the AA are a good source. Most measures seem to be here -

www.theaa.com/staticdocs/pdf/carreports/AA_REPORTS...F

If the link doesnt work just go to AA and the "car buyers guide" towards the foot of the page an search on Vauxhall etc
99-05 Interior load dimensions - SpamCan61 {P}
Always interesting to read a review of a car you've owned for a few years. I don't know how the AA managed to get the fuel consumption at 70 mph down to 33mpg, SWMBO's 1.8 is doing around 38 mpg at that speed, even loaded with aircon on. Glad I paid the extra for a 1.8 versus the 1.6 the AA tested :-).

If there are any dimensions missed from the AA report the OP needs I can get my tape measure out this evening.