Bad Fuel - Woosey
I have a pug 205 and filled it up with texco petrol, since then my car has stalled for no reason and is not holding contant revs. I would have put it down to my car but my mum also filled up at the same station and he ford focus is suffering the same problem. I have a tank full of bad petrol, what should i do???

Bad Fuel - M.M
Get together your "evidence" with receipts etc and go to see the manager. Point out that problems with the two cars is just too much of a coincidence.

Ask if he has suffered any more complaints and enquire as to their procedure for dealing with this.

In the past some places have held their hands up and paid for any reasonable rectification costs plus fresh fuel.

David W
Bad Fuel - BrianW
Syphon off a sample from the tank of each car before you put any more fuel in, just in case you have to resort to Trading Standards. It would not hurt to let the filling station manager be aware of this.
It is not unknown for a delivery to a station to get petrol in diesel and vice versa, either through the driver's error or when loading the tanker at the refinery.
Bad Fuel - jc
I had trouble with a very slow pump at a Texaco garage which then added injury to insult by not cutting off and dumping fuel all over my feet.I complained to Texaco who sent me my money back immediately and said they would invesigate.I expected that would be the end of it but two weeks later got another letter saying that a problem had been found on the pump-it had been fixed and I got my money back again.I don't know if it was anything to do with it but 3 months later the station was no longer Texaco.