central locking fault. - bjthedj
i just bought a Mondeo x reg 2000 mk 2 i have a problem with my central locking if i lock my front passenger door the central locking works but if i don't it keeps opening and shutting the locks could you please help what i need to no is is there a problem with my passenger door or the drivers I've been told its a actuator that's causing the fault but on what door i don't no one mate says its the drivers the other says its the passenger please could anyone help yours desperately john

Moved over to Tech - also some other tweaks including removal of e-mail address from text - PU
central locking fault. - Screwloose

If the c/locking works when you lock the passenger's door; but cycles ALL the locks when you lock the driver's door - then the problem is the motor circuit on the passenger's door.

The door latch and the motor/switch assembly is all one piece. They fill up with debris and jam [there was a modified drip-shield on some of them] but are not too dear from Ford and easy to fit if you remember that the door handle has to come out with the latch.

The door's electrical plugs are worth a look too; be gentle with them.
central locking fault. - bjthedj
thank you very much I'll take your advice nice to get a reply.