car crashes - body part donor's - wotspur
With most fatal accidents, probably occuring from road crashes , and the need to increase body part transfusions, it has been stated that all parts should be useable, unless you decide to opt out.
I've thought this should be the case for years, and have carried a card to say so - have you.
car crashes - body part donor's - Nsar
I have carried a donor card since my teens, but I do not believe that it should be an opt-out system. It is my body, not the property of the NHS.

The lack of donors is a failure of the NHS do a decent job of educating us and coercion is a poor response.

In case the mods are getting twitchy about this thread's connection to motoring, let's not forget that doctors routinely refer to motorcycle riders as 'donors'.
car crashes - body part donor's - milkyjoe
i dont mind donating the odd eyeball or a functioning kidney but if you let these butchers have free reign all that they will end up burying will be my lid and belstaffs!!!
car crashes - body part donor's - bell boy
as bernard manning said if i get up in the morning and can stretch my arms then i know im not in a coffin and can live another day,i reckon my body parts are all worn just about out so best of luck if somebody wants to cut them out after a car crash or something
car crashes - body part donor's - PoloGirl
It was a good try at a very tenuous link!