Volvo V70 management light - gord
My son has a W reg V70, in very nice condition,recently serviced etc, the car has had a certificated LPG conversion.

He has had a problem with the management light coming on, he has taken it back to dealer who has been very helpful including paying Volvo dealer to change all manner of sensors etc, who blamed the LPG but when it went to a independant arbitrator they stated that the light came on when the LPG was turned off anway.

He had the car back for 3 days & light came on yet again....has anyone else had this problem and more to the point what was the solution?

Cheers

Gord
Volvo V70 management light - adverse camber
MAF ?
throttle body ?

Have the codes been read ? If so what did they say?
thanks, I will try & get answers

Gord
Helo again,

long delay as the probl;em has been coming & going, then as my son was thinking about handing the car back....he started having an occasional starting problem and experienced some intermittent slight loss of power...so took it back to the dealer.

Dealer (or someone linked to him ), said "that will be ignition or fuel problem, we will start with ignition...", took the eplugs out and found that they were the wrong ones (checked with Volvo an yes thay said that could be the problem)...solved, no more light!...dealer is now asking garage who did the pre-sales service what they ar egoing to do about the £1500 bill that has been run up !!!

Cheers

Gord