vdo cdr rip codes needed - triple h
hi all ive just got a vdo seimans for my omega from a guy off ebay... turns out the code dont work and the robbin pink fluffy dice has done a runner.... does any one know of a free service for recoding or finding the codes for, the cdr players fitted in vauxhalls.. the ones ive tried want £25 quid just to tell me and vauxhall them selves want £20... any help would be very appriciated... ive got all the details but wont bore you with numbers untill there needed,. many thanks if any is out there call me by the way i have a blaupunkt 300 that i got with the omega... it has no code as my battery went flat...and ive got a 400 with the code that i was to replace with this vdo... any one need any bits.
vdo cdr rip codes needed - kithmo
I do despair, joined forum today 3 posts in one day and you want someone to tell you how to obtain radio codes.
Go pay the dealer and give him you name and address and vehicle details, do it the honest way..
vdo cdr rip codes needed - Hamsafar
Vauxhall won't be able to help, they will just give you the code of the original radio in the car.
Do a search on google, there are hundreds of sites giving the codes in return for the serial and model numbers of the radio, some are free, some charge £5, some are on ebay, some are not, there are even programmes you can download or buy on ebay which you type the numbers into.
vdo cdr rip codes needed - Dynamic Dave

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=31...1