Mazda mx5 Roadster coupe - Dereksn51
Been considering one of these latest offerings from Mazda.But a price tag of £21000 for basicly what is an mx5 we're almost in Z4 territory.And the dealers won't budge on price.I suspect that Mazda regard the soft top as their heritage and realise that the coupe may become too popular.Hence they keep the prod numbers down and prices high.It's got leather ,2.0 litre engine climate, heated seats and all the usual lsd ,dsc etc-but is it worth it?
Mazda mx5 Roadster coupe - bathtub tom
I negotiated a price, from a main dealer, for a new MX5 comparable to supermarket prices. I tried my luck twenty miles down the road from another main dealer - they wouldn't budge from list! Guess where the car was bought from? It saved a seventy-odd mile trip to the M4 corridor to a supermarket. The second dealer is now empty with 'FOR SALE' signs up. I wonder why?
Mazda mx5 Roadster coupe - Vansboy
Had another look at one last week, when we took Mrs V's Montana, in, 'cos the engine manage light came on (didn't charge for resetting & diagnosing possible sensr needing replacement, so thanks Norton Way Mazda).

Agree the price ticket isn't what I'd like to spend, for the solid roof, benefit. Plus the spec level is way down, compared to what hers has, which had list price of £18995, when she bought it.

Mazda are currently offering a free hard top, on standard model, too - so maybe people are prepared to pay the premium & it's upset clothtop sales.

We'll not be ordering, just yet!!

VB