Fitting Keyless entry? - R75
Has anyone ever fitted something like this:-
tinyurl.com/yhmw6m

And if yes how easy are they to fit? I am quite competent as far as electrical matters go, i.e am quite happy to fit a car radio by wiring directly into loom rather then using harness adapters etc. Just thinking about getting something like this fitted to my accord.
Fitting Keyless entry? - elekie&a/c doctor
these can be straightforward to fit (depending on car).A minimum requirement would be 4 connections; power and earth ,& lock /unlock signals from the cdl system.The only problem that can occur is if the car does not have a central locking actuator in the drivers door.This may be the case with your car if it is an early accord(pre 1993?).An additional motor will be reqd and wired thro the door pillar.hth
Many thanks for the reply, it is for a '97 Accord Aerodeck if that gives you a better idea of if it will work. Cheers.
Fitting Keyless entry? - sierraman
I fitted a Microscan(Maplins) to my Sierra,there was no seperate feed for 'trunk release' tho.Pretty straightforward,try and hook it up in a temporary fashion to test before making your connections permenant.I like the sliding cover,I am always hitting my buttons accidentally,also paid £70 for mine.
Fitting Keyless entry? - jc2
Many motor manufacturers offer aftermarket kits to upgrade central locking,to upgrade to central locking and various levels of alarms.
I ended up getting a Cobra 1046 kit fitted for £99, they came out to do it - for the money it was a lot less hassle then me scrabbling around under the dash messing around.
Fitting Keyless entry? - dbc
Hi there, just come across your comments about fitting cobra 1046.
Could you let me know where you got this price, was it local or nationwide?
Cheers