help my corsa just stopped - moaney
Can anyone help? while out driving my corsa one day all the lights came on and the car just shut down with no warning. The diagnostic couldnt find anything wrong on the first 2 visits but on the third said that the knock control module and the egr valve needed seeing to, these have been changed but shes still juddering and spluttering like a tank when started up and has no pull to her as though the accelerator is missing the first few seconds when being pushed . There have been no other problems with the car untill now. Please help im new to this and dont want to get ripped off.
help my corsa just stopped - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
Can you give us the age and model of Corsa you have particularly 8 or 16v. Airflow meter (air mass meter) can give this sort of problem but will not show up as a fault in its own right, tends to upset other sensors which in turn show up as faults. EGR valves get jammed up with carbon particles dislodged with a bit of spirited driving.
Andrew
--
Simplicate and add lightness!!
help my corsa just stopped - moaney
Thanks for the reply its a 1.2 breeze r reg the car is in such good condition i dont realy want to have to get shut of it , any help greatfully recieved